Our live webcams
Three in Stoupa, one in Agios Nikolaos, one in Kardamyli and one in Neo Proastio
- Neo Proastio - Weather Webcam
- This camera shows (weather) images in the southwest over Stoupa. Intended as visual confirmation of the data of our private weather station (PWS).
- Stoupa - Kalogria Beach
- Looking north across the beach Kalogria. Often you can see on the sea a round spot. This is an underwater freshwater spring.
- Stoupa - Village with Main Beach
- This camera is overlooking the main beach and shows the village. This image gives you an idea how the village looks in summer and winter. There is also a 1-year archive and you can travel back in time...
- Stoupa - Promenade
- This is the live webcam at Stoupas promenade - showing the promenade and the beach. Often you will see people waving at the camera to send greetings back home.
- Agios Nikolaos
- The picture shows a 'live' view over the fishing harbour of Agios Nikolaos (Selinitsa) in Mani, Messinia, Peloponnese, Greece.
- Kardamyli - Old Harbor
- This camera is overlooking westwards the old harbor of Kardamyli. Lovely sunsets and the perfect camera to check the weather.